52 Hour Anger Management Course – Why You So Mad
Life Skills Academy’s 52 hour Anger Management Course is designed to be simple, easy, and a great learning experience. Everyone looses their temper from time to time. Sometimes we end up doing or saying things that we regret and as a result are asked (or required) to take an anger management program.
Unlike a physical class, you can work at your own pace, on your own time and complete the class as slowly or quickly as you wish. All of our programs are available 24 hours a day. Your certificate of completion will be provided at the successful completion of the class, FREE of charge.
Group Meetings: Many group sessions are scheduled for this class via our Webinars. Participants can attend online and interact with his/her instructor and other attendees and share experiences and feelings while developing tools to help participants learn to develop a non abusive response to behavior
Forums: Our Discussion Forums are open to participants 24/7. Participants go there to discuss courses, lessons, class content or anything they want.
Event Planner: If you have an event you would like to inform your fellow classmates about. Please use our event planner!
Live Chat: Live chat in every classroom.
After you complete all classes you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
To receive your certificate: Email the Final Assignment, the Name of your Class (example: 52 hour Anger Management Course) to email@example.com along with YOUR NAME as you would like for it to appear on your certificate and the email address you would like your certificate sent to.
[wpepsc name=”52 Hour Anger Management Course” price=”145.00″ align=”left”]About the 52 Hour Anger Management Course
52 Hour Sessions
Hello class. Welcome to my Anger Management Online Classroom Edition: WHY YOU SO MAD?!! This class is designed to teach you the skills you need to: Recognize your anger triggers Change how you think and react to certain situations Relax and remain calm when you feel a surge of anger Learn how to be assertive without being aggressive Learn problem-solving techniques Communicate effectively Learn to master anger and take control of its energy
- Lesson 1 – Understanding Anger
- Lesson 2 – Types of Anger
- Lesson 3 – Events, Cues, and Strategies for Anger
- Lesson 4 – Breaking the Anger Habit/Anger Control Plans
- Lesson 5 – Testing Your Anger Control
- Lesson 6 – Deadly Effects Of Anger
- Lesson 7 – What are Your Signals to Anger?… Exercise
- Lesson 8 – Developing Immediate Strategies To Get Anger Under Control
- Lesson 9 – Self Awareness Inventory of Anger
- Lesson 10 – The Aggression Cycle
- Lesson 11 – Determining The Root Cause of Anger
- Lesson 12 – Testing Your Anger Control
- Lesson 13 – Admitting and accepting responsibility for Behavior/Self Assessment
- Lesson 14 – Managing Anger In Relationships
- Lesson 15 – Is Your Anger Abusive? Are You An Angry Batterer?
- Lesson 16 – Constructive Methods of Controlling Your Anger
- Lesson 17 – Ineffective Patterns of Communication (passive, passive-aggressive, aggressive)/Questionnaire
- Lesson 18 – Boundaries/Self Quiz
- Lesson 19 – Resolving Conflict in a productive manner
- Lesson 21 – Is Stress A Problem For You / Emotional Awareness Assessment
- Lesson 22 – Non Verbal Communication and Conflict Resolution / Reviewing Relaxation Techniques
- Lesson 23 – Make/Update Your Anger Control Plan
- Lesson 24 – Positive and Negative Self Talk / Self Quiz
- Lesson 25 – Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 27 – Thought Stopping Techniques / Challenge Negative Thoughts Exercise
- Lesson 28 – Physical Activity to Release Energy
- Lesson 29 – Anger Self Quiz
- Lesson 31 – Road Rage/Quiz
- Lesson 32 – Self Awareness Inventory of Anger / Review
- Lesson 33 – Improving Self-Esteem Issues
- Lesson 34 – Forgiveness Worksheet “End of the Road for Anger”
- Lesson 35 – Responding to Someone Else’s anger
- Lesson 37 – Screening for Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 38 – Using Mindfulness to Cope With Anger
- Lesson 39 – How Your Anger Effects Your Child
- Lesson 40 – Controlling Your Anger Review
- Lesson 41 – Identifying the Personal Beliefs and Attitudes that Lead to Anger
- Lesson 42 – Measuring Your Anger Management Progress
- Lesson 43 – Letting Go of Anger/Worksheet
- Lesson 44 – Negotiation, Confrontation & Conflict Resolution
- Lesson 45 – Imagine a Life without Anger
- 46 Hour Quiz
- Lesson 47 – Explore and Process Your Feelings about the Past
- Lesson 48 – Gaining Acceptance, Compassion and Forgiveness
- Lesson 49 – Re – Assessing Your Anger Control
- Lesson 50 – Evaluating Your Conflict Style
- Lesson 51 – Pulling it all together
- 52 Hour Anger Management Final Quiz
- FINAL ASSIGNMENT
0.00 average based on 0 ratings