About Our Courses
Life Skills Academy courses are designed to:
- Enhance functional health knowledge
- Focus on essential information that leads to appropriate health behaviors.
- Shape personal beliefs that support healthy behaviors.
- Shape group norms that value a healthy lifestyle.
- Develop the essential skills necessary to adopt, practice and maintain healthy behaviors.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Goal Setting Skills
- Self Management Skills
- Advocacy Skills
Courses are designed to supplement, not replace, a comprehensive approach to behavioral, alcohol and other drugs prevention treatment.